The Graveyard



This ‘graveyard’ is actually named Christ Church in Milton. It is an Anglican church originally built as a temporary church in 1891, however still remains today with the memorial graveyard alongside it. A very interesting story associated with this little piece of history. It remains almost an eerie reminder of how close the major cementary was to the central Brisbane city in the 1800’s.

Leave a Reply